Remote work in Alsace
View on one of the three castles of Ribeauvillé
Come to Alsace to mix work and leisure!
We plan to launch soon a remote work offer
Why come to the Gîte?
What we offer:
- A unique peaceful setting, which offers both, the advantages of a small medieval town (local shops, restaurants, swimming pools with balneo area and SPA …) and nature (castles, vineyards, forests) in the direct vicinity of the Gîte… The Gite is ideally located in the Golden Triangle (Kaysersberg, Colmar, Eguisheim, Riquewhir…) in the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Park which is one of the largest Nature Parks in France, see for yourself on the map below)
- Imagine yourself: no more waiting in line during lunch break, here you will even have time to go for a walk in the vineyards or to sunbathe, in the flowery courtyard.
- A high-speed Internet connection (more details here)
- Fully equipped independent apartments (that have each their own kitchen, living room, shower room and of course basic tables and chairs, numerous outlets …etc.) meant for 1 to 2 people, for a spacious and pleasant working space.
- Competitive prices (based on length of stay)
- A coliving formula is possible (combination of a colocation and coworking)
Note: Upon request, we will be happy to lend you extension cords, mouse and keyboard (depending on our availability).
Presently we have not planned to provide office chair, laptop stand or screens (this may eventually change).
Questions? Contact us +33 6 88 54 37 10
Why come in Alsace for remote work?
- Leave the big city smog and come to recharge your batteries far away from the noise and pollution!
- There are many hiking opportunities and bike paths (for all levels), many castles, museums, …
- A rich and varied Alsatian gastronomy . (click and collect is possible in Ribeauvillé).
- Proximity with Germany (Freiburg, Frankfurt), Switzerland (Basel), Luxembourg, … allowing you to easily reach your collaborators, to (finally) replace endless zoom and google meet meetings.
- A privileged climate that makes it one of the least rainy and most often one of the sunniest corners of France.
- Alsace has a lot to offer for Telecommuting:
- Good transportation network ( Paris – Strasbourg TGV 2h, Strasbourg – Lyon TGV 4h30, …)
- High Speedinternet and mobile network
View on Ribeauvillé from the heights
The Balneo area of the Casino Barrière de Ribeauvillé
Preview on what it could look like
Here is what your new day-to-day life could look like…
You will find more photos and information regarding all of our Gites under “Suites and prices” in the navigation bar (at the top of the page).
Bandwidth at the Gite
The Gite is equipped with numerous access points (7 total) which will allow you to work, from your apartment, but also from the inner courtyard of the Gite.
Note: Fiber is being deployed in Ribeauvillé, so we will be switching to fiber, very soon!
In order to develop a well-suited offer, we invite you to fill in the form below.
We look forward to receiving your feedback!
If you wish, you can leave your e-mail address, we will contact you as soon as we are ready to launch.